Jona 2000 Pro Series is a high performance underlayment providing noise suppression, cushioning, and moisture vapour reduction in high traffic commercial, retail and residential applications.
Like many innovations, Jona 2000 was developed to answer an unmet need.
In today’s hyper-competitive and turbo-charged construction environment, commercial flooring installers are constantly faced with three common problems:
- Sub-floor moisture: accelerated schedules call for flooring to be installed over slabs that haven’t fully cured
- Acoustic control: new building standards require ever-stricter acoustic control between floors of multi-storey buildings
- Lack of time: flooring contractors are continually under pressure to work faster
Jona 2000 was designed to address the three problems head on:
- It’s a moisture barrier: Jona 2000 suppresses moisture migration from subfloor to 100% RH.*
- It’s an acoustic membrane: Jona 2000 boasts ratings of AIIC 60 / Delta 26.**
- It’s a time saver: designed for fast, easy floating installation, AMB 2000’s large 6 foot wide format covers a lot of square footage in record time. It’s also very economical.
While designed for easy floating installation, Jona 2000 can be used in a variety of install situations:
- with hardwood, laminate, vinyl, composite core, carpet and tile flooring
- floating or double stick scenarios
- with all common types of flooring adhesive
- Superior sound absorption qualities IIC 60 / Delta 26*
- Suppresses moisture migration from subfloor to 99% RH
- Excellent cushioning and corrects minor subfloor irregularities
- Fast track easy installation
- Install by floating, modified or double stick method
- Self-healing, indent-resistant technology ensures long term performance
- Facilitates simple board replacements (depending on install method)
- Competitively priced
- Tests to CA Section 01350 specification standard third party certified by Floor Score
- Can be reused in most situations and can be recycled